Deer with Flowers Art Print by Andrea Lauren

It has been a recent goal to start a Nuvango shop making giclee prints available of pieces which begin life as handcarved block print designs.  This first design, Deer with Flowers, started as a set of stamp elements which were hand printed in the general style that I anticipated using for the finished digital placement print.  After scanning in each of the elements, creating brayer ink textures which were also scanned, and finding a nice palette for the design, I started working digitally on the layout.  Ultimately the mirrored design appealed to me most for its sense of balance and proportion, but there were a few different variations being developed during the design process.  Check out my Nuvango shop for framed giclee prints, phone cases, stretched canvases prints. I have also made this available in my Society6 shop











4 comments:

  1. I want to have a wall of seasonal art...ones that I rotate to go along with the seasons and these would be so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea, Heidi! Thanks so much for your support! xoxo

      Delete