Andrea Lauren Fabric Collaborations Part II

It never gets old seeing my fabric print designs on great handmade pieces by other small business owners.  I enjoy seeing how they prints do in the marketplace and it has a positive reward to see the items going into customers homes and lives.

Hunkydory Home based in the UK, makes gorgeous and fun gifts for you and your home.  Their currently using my Tigers and Puffins designs on these lamps and cushions.

Boucle d'Or designs features on-trend apparel for kids and teens.   They're based in the US.
 Paper Krane is based in Australia and makes awesome boots, shoes and more for kiddos.
 Customer photo featuring one of our classic designs "Woodland Animal Frames."
Support these business and my patterns by visiting their shops.  You can find my fabrics available here.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to see all of your designs in such cool ways! I especially love the lamps! I'm so excited for you! (whoah, I just used a lot of exclamation points)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Heidi! It really never gets old seeing a drawing or design being put to such great practical use through the Spoonflower fabric printing! Cheers! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete